Most of our games are free to play. On the free-to-play games you can make in-app purchases to enhance gameplay and help you progress faster. These purchases are made with real money using the iTunes store.
To setup your iOS device to request a passcode each time an in-app purchase is attempted, follow these steps:
- Start the Settings app from your home screen and select the General submenu
- Scroll down and tap on the Restrictions option
- Enable Restrictions and set a password (don’t forget it!) – make sure it’s not one that would be easy for other users of your device to guess.
- After successfully creating your new password, scroll down to the Allowed Content option, and put the In-App Purchase slider in the Off position.
To setup your Android device to request a PIN each time an in-app purchase is attempted, follow these steps:
- Start the Google Play Store app from the home screen
- Tap on the Menu button and select Settings
- Scroll down to the User Controls submenu and tap on the Set or Change PIN option
- Set a PIN that you will be able remember – make sure it’s not one that would be easy for other users of your device to guess.
- Checkmark the box next to the Use PIN for Purchases option
Is Facebook required?
You do not have to login to Facebook to play but a social media account is highly recommended for a few reasons.
Most importantly, it allows you to share your progress across multiple devices.
Signing in with a social media account is a great way to connect with friends and to compete against them! See how your skills stack up and take down your best friends!